The graduated 60ml container has been developed for demanding histological specimen collection and has been tried, tested and approved for suitable containment of specimens and aggressive chemicals.
The jar has been tested to 95KPA leak-resistance, which ensures that the chance of leakages during transport will be dramatically reduced, offering you peace of mind that the samples will be safely preserved.
Why Ultraspec Sample Jars?
- Manufactured to ISO:9001
- Double-seal, leak-proof lid cares for specimen during handling, transport and storage
- Transparent plastic ensures excellent visibility of contents
- Wide opening allows quicker and easier filling
- Graduated for improved accuracy
- Manufactured in shatter-resistant, food-contact approved material
- Applications include pathology, histology, urine collection, water sampling and metals analysis
- Custom colours available to distinguish contents or match your corporate colour
- Continually adding to the range – Contact Us if the size required isn’t listed online
Products Manufactured Include:
60ml Graduated Specimen Jar
BEST-SELLER - Custom colours & pack qtys available
|30ml Custom Plastic Graduated Beaker|
|Custom Graduated Dosing Containers|
Custom Test Tubes - Disposable plastic transparent tubes
|Bespoke 20ml Sample Vial with Leak-resistant seal|
A specimen is referred to in medicine, microbiology etc. A sample of a substance or material for examination or study e.g. a urine specime, a tissue specimen