Are you looking for a single-use, UK-made medical or pharmaceutical device?
You've found the right page!
There are many "plastic product development specialists" around, several "tooling and manufacturing specialists" and numerous "assembly, packaging and logistics specialists".
But the reason discerning clients chose our PATHFINDER service is because we can competitvely offer all these services to minimise the risk, ensuring the successful launch of your plastic device.
Keeping UK-made products competitive and innovative
The proven, winning formula:
- Design products around the client's price point
- Produce a comprehensive design brief to ensure all bases are covered
- Obtain approval of designs through 3D-Prints
- Apply extensive knowledge of tooling design and manufacturing techniques
- Deliver the new product: on-time and within budget
Our team will work with you to progress your project at every stage; from initial design, prototyping, tooling, regulatory requirements, plastic injection moulding, assembly, packaging - right through to delivery
Including Hospital Curtain Hooks, Gel Bunion Guards, Pipettes, Shatter-Resistant Test Tubes, Child Safe Spray Caps, Diagnostic equipment, Single-Use Surgical Instruments, Plastic Bottle Vials
Get your product right, on-time and within-budget.
Check out Splice Cast's testimonials.
Contact Us with your current challenge.
How does product development take place?
Watch a quick case study