New improved range of CE-Marked Specimen Jars & Leak-Resistant Lids
Graduated polypropylene Specimen containers with coloured screw caps, designed for applications where strict adherence to regulatory requirements is essential. CE Marked, 95kPa tested, Food-contact approved, shatter-resistant.
Why Ultraspec Sample Jars?
- Double-seal, leak-proof lid technology suitable for the collection, storage, transport of solid or liquid biological and non-biological specimens / histological specimen collection
- Certified to be leak-proof to 95kPa
- Robust containers are ideal for liquid or solid specimen collection; tested for suitability with aggressive chemicals such as formaldehyde
- Jar base and leak-resistant colour caps have easy-to-grip ridges to ensure easy opening and closing of the container, even when wearing gloves
- Suitable for sample transport according to UN3373 packaging instructions, when combined with appropriate secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Manufactured in high-clarity transparent durable polyproylene to ensure volumes and contents are easily visible
- Wider opening allows quicker and easier filling
- Graduated for improved accuracy
- Manufactured to ISO:13485
- Manufactured in shatter-resistant, food-contact approved material
- Widely used for pathology, histology, urine collection, water sampling and metals analysis
- Custom colours available to distinguish contents or match your corporate colour