Would you prefer to source your plastic devices from within the UK to eliminate long lead-times, fluctuating exchange rates and inconsistent quality? Also anxious to keep costs to a minimum?
In addition to Splice Cast‘s established range of pharma and gynae medical devices, we also offer the PATHFINDER™; a step by step product development service. Eliminating risk, reducing time to market and ensuring you have a bespoke product with...
Features designed in, and costs designed out
"Prompt delivery service along with competitive prices are the reasons why I will be using them for many years to come"
Whether you're starting a new project which requires accurate plastic components, or currently purchase plastic components and are looking for a reliable, trustworthy UK partner, contact us today.
- ISO:13485 Certified - consistency and traceability
- Years of experience in precision plastic injection moulding – We're willing to share this knowledge in the manufacture of your plastic components
- All products developed (not to duplicate) but to provide you with a unique time and cost saving solution
- Supporting you step-by-step in product development, we manage the project to ensure you get your product to market fast
- Controlled manufacturing in clean-room type environments
- Ample UK production capacity – Offering you contract manufacturing services if you require consistently high quality
- Customisation – Strengthen your brand by incorporating your logo or corporate colour
- Come and watch your plastic products being made! In a world of electronic catalogues and online ordering, Splice Cast strives to offer you a personal and friendly service
How does product development take place?
Watch a quick case study
Splice Cast has attained full accreditation for ISO 13485 and medical products are CE marked in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC. All sterile processes are assessed for sterility by an MHRA accredited regulatory body.