New, improved Noots-type ear tank facilitates easier treatment of cerumen.
Anti-splash tab reduces back-wash during ear-irrigation procedures
- Enhanced leak-resistance: Smooth, coated medical card forms a clean seal against patient's skin.
- Single-use: Cost effective and reduced risk of cross-contamination and infection.
- Anti-splash tab: Improved patient experience.
- Space-saving: Thin wall construction takes up 50% less storage space.
- Green: Lighter than pulp tank and 50% less bulky to store/transport.
- Stable: Solid base for improved stability compared to pulp.
Simply fold the anti-splash tab back into the tank.
With tab towards patient, place the Ear-irrigation tank under the ear and press gently against the skin.
Dispose of in accordance with Local Health Authority guidelines following single use.